Friday, August 8, 2008

David Caruso - Border Patrol Has Photos of Heidi at All Check Points



The photo on the right shows the actual letter authored by Heidi Schnitzer which she mailed to David Caruso. In it, Schnitzer threatens to murder Caruso and Liza Marquez, but states that she will start by killing his daughter Greta Caruso first. This letter spurred the FBI into action in 2007 following Schnitzer's first flee from Austria.

With Schnitzer having fled Austria again in April 2008 and now hiding out in Tijuana, Mexico, the U.S. Border Patrol has been placed on high alert. Each checkpoint has been furnished with photos of Schnitzer. When Schnitzer attempts to enter the U.S. her travel documents will be run through NCIC which will automatically show Schnitzer's outstanding arrest warrant. At that point, Schnitzer will be detained and denied entry into the U.S. with immediate deportation to follow. Authorities fear that Schnitzer will attempt to illegally enter the U.S. to carry out her threats against David Caruso and his family.

Be on the look out for this very dangerous woman and report any suspicious activity to the U.S. Border Patrol at 1-800-232-5378. Or contact the local police in Tijuana, the U.S. FBI or Austria's Bundeskriminalamt at +43-(0)1-531 26-0.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara...popped in to say hi. You're doing a fantastic job. Photos at all checkpoints? Hmm...I hope they're more successful at keeping HER out than they are keeping the illegals out. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hey...I have an idea...How about you, me, dojo, HCrazy and a few others taking a few guns down to the border and patrolling it ourselves...? ;)

Sara said...

Sounds like a plan! Let me know when.

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Thanks for dropping by.

Sara

Anonymous said...

I know, it's been far too long. *Hanging my head in shame* It's been a crazy summer; sorry I haven't been in touch more often.

I've got a few more interested in heading south to the border...How about...a week or two before season 7 premieres? That might get the show some added publicity (not that it needs any).

Anonymous said...

I will be in that! But can I be trusted with a lethal weapon in that part of the woods??? Hmmmm.

Keeo up the great work Sara!

Schnitzer's Death Threat

Schnitzer's Death Threat
Actual Letter Sent to Caruso